We have implemented prepaid meters using keypad technology along with Vending system for Temporary Installation in BESCOM (Bangalore Electricity Supply Company Ltd, Bangalore) and CESCOM (Chamundeshwari Electricity Supply Corporation Ltd, Mysore) on DBFOT (Design Build Finance Operate and Transfer) Model basis for 5 Years. We have supplied and commissioned 80,000 Nos of Single-phase prepaid meter and 10,000 Nos of Three phase prepaid meters. We Cover 44 Division and 269 Subdivision across Two ESCOM in Karnataka.
Nsure Energy personnel and associates possess research and development experience with a variety of energy related technologies.
Focus areas includes for successful Implementation of Advance Metering Infrastructure:
- Smart meters
- Communication Modules (RF/GSM/GPRS/Wifi/Zigbee/PLCC)
- Communication Networks (Fiber Optic Communication, Fixed Radio Frequency or public networks)
- MDAS (Meter Data Acquisition System) - Software application installed on server, which acquired meter data through DCU (Data Collector unit) via communication networks
- MDMS (Meter Data Management System) - Server System which receive meter data, store it into database and analyzes the meter information for further Generation of required reports as per the requirements
Nsure Energy capabilities include both scoping and conduct of research projects as well as conduct of development projects targeted at specific energy related issues.
- To automate meter reading, data entry and push the billing data to billing software duly synchronizing it (avoid human interface in billing process, faster billing cycle, reduce errors).
- To automate connection/disconnection of electricity supply remotely.
- To enable real time energy auditing.
- To identify phase imbalance.
- Power outage management.
- To enable load management in real time.
- To introduce/implement Time of Use (TOU) tariffs for different categories of customers.
- To have visibility of loading on the power system which helps faster enhancement and prevention of failure/under-utilization of equipment.
- To use communication system for other smart grid applications such as Distribution Transformer Monitoring, Electric Vehicle Supply Equipment, Street light Automation and other smart city applications.